at the 2017 RAC Caravan and Camping Show 22nd-26th March
Improve your braking performance for a better and safer ride
Upgrading with cutting-edge DBA Disc Brakes is your life’s worth!
Quality upgrade: Reliable performance & most effective
Improving your braking system not only protects your vehicle from being worn in the long-term but also is a must-have in emergency stopping situations, as the DBA Brake series have proofed six times better than the performance of factory brakes. Upgrading to DBA Disc Brakes give you a safer driving experience and pays off!
Besides minimising stress on your brakes a DBA Disc Brake Upgrade enables you to drive safely and secure regardless of extra load added making it easier to towing caravans and boats.
How it works
Supplied by the world-leading brand DBA – Australia’s most awarded manufacturer and a global leader in brake rotor manufacturing, we install high-quality and advanced braking solutions compatible with an extensive range of vehicles.
We provide you with a fitted package including replacing your brake pads and rotors and flushing your vehicle’s brake fluid. Benefitting from the various features of DBA products your vehicle’s braking performance will exceed in many ways.
With disc brakes, as with any safety component, there can be no short-cuts. We only use the best products to give your vehicle a consistent, reliable and superior performance.
And you can keep track on the performance too! For instance, you can check your vehicle’s braking performance by monitoring the incorporated Thermo-Graphic heat paint markings that change colour at specific temperature thresholds.
Book an appointment with one of our professionals today!
Other benefits and important information
- Premium quality disc brake rotors
- Innovative Kangaroo Paw cooling system
- XG-150 iron formula ideal for heavy duty braking and suitable for motorsport
- Minimises warping and cracking and prolongs the service life of the rotor
- Less occurrence of brake shudder or brake pedal ‘judder’
- Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP)
- Thermo-Graphic heat paint markings
- Minimises brake fade and increases braking effectiveness
- A quieter, responsive and smoother brake pedal feel
- Eliminates the need for left and right discs